This week, I want recommend a book called,”Enchanted,Inc.”
Kathleen "Katie" Chandler had
been living and working in New York City for about a year, but originates from
Texas. She had a job under an insane boss named Mimi, so she quit. She was soon
offered a mysterious job. When she looked into the job, it turned out that she was
one of the 1% people in the world who are immune to magic, and that the company
offering her the job is a magic company called MSI Inc, which stands for Magic,
Spells, and Illusions Inc. It soon became apparent that the world was in
trouble because of the evil wizard Phelan Idris and it is up to Katie and her
friends to save it.
Though this book is a fantasy novel, it still
contains so many philosophies of life. Katie is nothing but normal but it was her
feature of normal made her extraordinary. We all hope we can be different from
anyone else but when we try hard and exhausted to make ourselves different, then
we are just like everybody. Why not just be who you are? Follow your own heart
and find who you really are and then you might find being different is not so
important anymore.
"Follow your own heart and find who you really are and then you might find being different is not so important anymore." I cannot agree you more. We all want to be special but the truth is "we are not special!!!". I had seen a speech and I got lots of inspiration in it. It said no matter how different our life are, there are many people living the same life like us. So we just find our dream and do myself!!!
ReplyDeleteHello! I like the philosophy of life you have mentioned in your article. Sometimes, people who strive to turn themselves into more unique person tend to lose their original good character. As far as I am concerned, the most important thing is not whether you are the most intelligent or beautiful person in the world, but simply a kind heart that most people forget when they grow up. Maybe this novel will give us another feeling after we become a judge or prosecutor in the future!
ReplyDeleteHappy winter vacation!
This book seemed interesting since the fantasy one is not my type, and I can’t agree with what you learned from the book more. Being who you are as you want is so important for everyone though sometime I found it firmly tough. For example, if I held different ideas with a group of my friends, I would lose the courage to tell how I truly felt but supported them. Therefore, in the lesson of being who I am, I keep continually learning and trying.
ReplyDelete