Since it is Christmas, I want to introduce a
novel called,” The Snow Globe.” It is a sweet and magical story happened on
Christmas.
Kelly lost her job and boyfriend, thinking she
was abandoned by the whole world. Susan, who was a perfectionist and
workaholic, never realized what was really important in her life, taking her
family for granted. Alison, who had a serious family problem, felt desperate
after her grandma, who was the only consolation to her, passed away.
These three friends encountered different
difficulties when Christmas was coming.
They decided to go on a holiday and encountered
a magical snow globe. That was the turning points of their lives. They saw
amazing image in the snow globe and came into realization! In the process of their
lives changed, they gradually realized the true meaning of lives.
Merry Christmas! Today is Christmas. Wish
you all have a beautiful and magical Christmas. This story happened around
Christmas. It makes me feel the anything can happen on Christmas. Life itself
is tough enough, so I think believing in miracle may be a great way to make our
lives optimistic and hopeful.
Life is not always what we want to. We may dream about something wonderful, but it seems that the plan doesn't go completely smoothly.
ReplyDeleteI like the story you shared. Kelly lost her job and boyfriend, which symbolize bread and love. The two is the most important for many people. And how to overcome the grief is really a big challenge. Another friend, Susan, who was a perfectionist and workaholic. I think she is a little like me, for sometimes I am too keen to chase someting and too stubborn. Actually, what is perfect is not always the really perfect one. And the last friend, Alison, encouters the misery of losing an important family. I think it need enough courage to overcome the sad feeling.
Christmas is a warm day, for many people to show their affection. And it can really treat others' heartbreaking. And the story happened on Christmas is very sweet.
ps:I think you must have a good Christmas^__^
The frustration part is very interesting. Life can't always be smooth. I like this kind of story much more than those have a perfect, flawless, and rich main character. Even though a magical snow globe is fantastic, the setbacks and failures in life is so close to daily life that makes me like to know more about this story.
ReplyDelete